I let Rudie out back and went to go brush my teeth and get ready to head to bed, and then when I went back out to let him in again I couldn’t see him and he wouldn’t come when I called him. I figured he hopped the fence so I went to go put on shoes and grab a flashlight so I could hunt him down, but when I came down the steps with the flashlight on I saw he was chilling in the corner of the yard, up against the fence. A few more steps and I realize the 8lb cat that lives downstairs has him backed into a corner and he is COWERING.
What a fucking wimp.
A big fuck you to my arm for getting so goddamn hot in the sun.
File under: things I didn’t consider before getting heavy blackwork.
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business